Woofers Walkies provide fun dog walking adventures in Haverhill, Suffolk & surrounding villages, starting from £15.
Our premium dog walking service is great exercise for your dog and they also get mental stimulation with fun games along the way.
We use our unique P•E•T system on all our dog walking adventures.
We use our P•E•T® system on all our dog walking adventures. This system is ideal for dogs of all ages, sizes and temperament and is exclusive to Woofers Walkies.
Play is such an important activity for your dog. Not only is it fun for them, it’s fun for us too! It really helps to build a positive relationship and therefore increases a dog’s confidence. Using several different types of games, including tuggy, balls, lure toys, puzzles and scents, means your dog will never get bored or distracted whilst out on their adventures with us.
Engagement is all about your dog being aware of us. An engaged dog will always respond to us when we speak to them or play with them. They won’t be getting distracted by what else is going on around them because they will be having too much fun with us. Engagement is worked on constantly to maintain that bond.
During your dog’s adventure we will train them on engagement, general manners and some obedience work. They will be taught to behave in a certain way so that on our adventures they keep focused and safe.
We walk no more than 2 dogs from one household at a time. All dog walking takes place locally from your house. The Woofers Walkies team are all insured with Protectivity and canine first aid trained with ProTrainings.
Check out the resources page for tips and help with your dog.
We have 3 levels of our dog walking adventures available, so there's sure to be one that is for your dog and you
30 minute adventure
- Welcome pack
- Access to our online system where you can request, cancel walks or update any details 24/7
- Grain free treats
- Biodegradable poop bags
- Teaching good manners
- Games for your dog
- A good rub down if they are dirty
- Administer any medication that your dog may need
- Check your dog over and report back on any irregularities
- Photos on Facebook and Instagram Page of your dogs adventures
£15.00 for 1 dog
£22.50 for 2 dogs
45 minute adventure
- Access to our “Owners Only Facebook Inner Circle” where we post more photos and videos
- Dogs are washed down with our portable shower and vegan shampoo after a mucky adventure
- A spray of dog freshener is applied after every walk
£17.50 for 1 dog
£26.25 for 2 dogs
60 minute adventure
All of bronze & silver plus:
- Use of our towels
- Monthly video of your dog’s highlights
- Priority access to all courses at Woofers Training Academy
£20 for 1 dog
£30 for 2 dogs
Please call or email me.
I will ask for some details about your dog and check availability of walks
I will then arrange to come and visit you and your dog, and I will join you on a 20 minute walk at that time (this must be done in daylight hours)
If that goes well, I will then invite you to start a 2 week trial. When the 2 weeks trial finishes, if there have been no issues, congratulations your dog is part of the Woofers Pack!